Your success — as a student and as a thriving member of our community — is our first priority. One of the ways that you can get started early on that path to success, is the Transitions Program. This pre-orientation program for multicultural and first-generation college students is intended to get you acclimated with all aspects of Providence College.
We think Transitions is right for you, and we think you’re right for it. After just a few days on campus, we’re confident that you’ll be confident to walk into your first year at PC prepared to succeed.
During Transitions, you also will be paired with current PC students, who will serve as Dream Coaches to help ease your transition to college life. You also will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with faculty to prepare for the academic coursework
- Learn about the Office of Cultural Education and Programming
- Meet other incoming multicultural, first generation, and international students before classes begin
- Discover different opportunities to engage with the community through the Feinstein Institute for Public Service
- Get familiar with campus, administrators, and departments
- Get connected to post-orientation programming throughout your first year experience as you make PC your home